Global Youth Service Day is in a couple of weeks, and i will be working at "The Kid Company" in Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania. I help kids have an amazing time, on jungle gyms, moon bounces, laser tag, and mini bumper cars. This company that I have recently joined is a big part of autism cares, and has special activities to help them.... This days happen very often, so every child grows up with a great memory. On this day we wil be selling a fund that has been going on for a while now because of Haiti.. but i will tell you about that later....
If you were the mayor, what changes would you make in your community?
If i were mayor, the changes I would make in a community would be depending on what type of community it is. Every person is raised in a totally different household, and myself coming from a pretty lucky home I appreciate that all. But ther e are some communities that need so many changes, it is really hard to answer a question like that, where it takes so long to make a community greater.... But recycling would be the best way to start and just help the environment!!!!
What are the 7 Things or problems in the world you want to help solve?
1. I want to solve the issue of gun problems, because that is my biggest fear.
2. Keeping the earth healthy, the heart is just like people, and needs to be healthy!
3. Keep ART ALIVE!!!!! art is anthingggg that makes a person happy.
4. happiness is key, no matter how it is... but the problem is sometimes people on think of themselves.
5. mass production of cars is absurd and just wasting money!!! all that money spent on cars could go to making the earth a greater place.... or clean the ocean!!!!!
5.hmmm... how do you even solve your own problems when everything elses is going crazyyy in the world with the way mother nature is!!!!
6. its 2:45 am, im going to new york soon, to the museums for some peace of mind. i would ilke solving going to bed,
7. mass produciton of children... should be a certain amount born each year, we are gettting way too populated!!!!
Short "About Me" section
i'm rachel, growing up i always knew i was going to be something, determination is key... hard work pays offfff. Karma goes around and comes around, i live each day to the next. happiness is key. I want to do something to change the world. I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON A HAITI PROJECT, THAT HAS GONE WORLD WIDE THROUGH FACEBOOK. AND WE AVE RAISED OVER 1500 DOLLARS. EVER DOLLAR COUNTS, AND WE WANT YOU TO HELP US MAKE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!!!!!! PLEASE OUR BRACELETS ARE SO PRETTY. the money is going to the cause for britneys last wishes, a friend of mines, who roomated from lynn, who did not make it back. herlast wishes were to help others, but only did not make it back from Haiti. We are donating all the money we have made and continue to make to her fund, in her families hopes and prayers<3 r.i.p. britney gengel <3 always in our hearts.