"@Get Ur Good On Well, it's basically just an outreach where we get some children from this organization and we just spend a day with them, eat with them and play games with them. Basically, just to make them happy! :D"
how you doing ? i hope you doing okay .
if you have a time please visit my website it's about Quit Smoking http://www.wix.com/LoLaO_o/Quit-Smoking
help me please to connect my message for who smoking and help them to quit ."
If you were the mayor, what changes would you make in your community?
First of all, I'd stop corruption. By putting a stop to corruption, the community wouldn't be cheated out of the money they worked hard for. Taxes will go to their proper funds, and these funds will be used for the benefit of the people. Education, housing, livelihood projects, energy conservation, going green, social awareness. [:
What are the 7 Things or problems in the world you want to help solve?
1. POVERTY. Millions of people are now facing unemployment because they were a) unable to go to school when they were kids or b) there aren't enough jobs
2. RACISM. People should stop racism simply because it is wrong. What would you feel like if someone said or did something against you just because of were you were from or where you live or what color or nationality you are?
3. GLOBAL WARMING. The Earth is our only home, therefore, we should take good care of it. Mars is a different planet. And whatever planet out there that NASA or some space person finds, it's still different from our EARTH, this is OUR home.
4. HUNGER. Millions of people around the wolrd die every minute because of hunger. So, next time you don't finish your food, think of how lucky you are to even have the chance to eat.
5. CORRUPTION. Government says "We'll do this..YADI YADI YA!" Whatever. Taxes are from people. Goverment officials use this for their own good, instead of using these taxes for the people's benefits. Where is the justice in that? I don't think there's any. This money could've been used to make people's lives better. But, no. They're corrupted. Think how these wealthy politicians can afford using private jets all the time? This isn't just a problem in the USA, or in the Philippines, it's in almost every country out there.
6. EDUCATION. I believe that everyone in the world, deserves education. I think that, since not everyone gets a proper education, they don't get the chance to have proper jobs. And, these people who don't have jobs, don't earn money to get their families out of poverty, which leads to their next generation stuck in the same situation.
7. HOPE. It is nice to know that people in the world, has hope that things will change. Some people on the other hand, tend to look at things differently. I gotta admit, sometimes...things get really down and sometimes you feel like there's no one there anymore. And you just wanna disappear, trust me I've been there. I'd love if everyone would know, that they have a shoulder to lean on, that someone cares, that anyone who is in the state of wanting to hurt themselves just to block out the emotional pain, isn't alone..and that there are other ways to deal with life.
So, those are the seven things..or problems, that I'd love to help solve. I know that me, alone might not be a big difference, but if we ALL take a step at at time, we could make a huge and significant difference.
Short "About Me" section
I'm Kate. I'm 14 years of age. [: I've been volunteering, since I..don't really remember. I've joined some school outreach projects, and I've joined my mom in some ofher volunteer work. Outreach might sound...boring and tiring, but trust, me..it's really fulfilling, once you know that what you've done helped someone, and once you see the smile painted on the faces and the sparkles in the eyes of the people you've helped.
If you're reading this, then you're prolly gonna get bored. I think.
So, basically today is the second week I'm going to volunteer for this program at school where we teach or tutor some public school students from a nearby community. They range from the first to ninth grade. So, basically..we make worksheets and explain to them how the lessons work and stuff. I find it really fun, and fulfilling. They're really nice and all. And I guess a few hours of my… Continue
So, my last blog post was about, me volunteering for this charity program at our school. SEP or Supplementary Education Program. Well, I just signed myself up for two more of those next year. I acutally enjoy it. It's fun to like help out and stuff. :)
The down side to that...I got sick twice in a like month. Like, for real. Once, after what happened in my previous blog post and again a week after that. So yeah. That sucked. I'm kinda banned from Starbucks too. It sucks. But, I'm… Continue