- Text REDCROSS to 90999 to give $10 to Red Cross Japan relief efforts (ask your parents for permission first!).
- Make a paper crane, take a picture of it, and upload it to Do Something’s Paper Cranes for Japan Facebook page.
- Download this picture of a beckoning cat, color it, and send it to the organization ShelterBox. They are sending pictures to kids in Japan to let them know they are in our thoughts.
- Update your Facebook status or tweet positive messages showing your support for the people in Japan and the organizations involved with relief efforts.
- Support the RandomKid “One with Japan" campaign. Using the red Japan rising sun dot, design any logo, slogan or graphic, and they will print it on the product of your choosing. Sell the products as a fundraiser and donate the money to an organization involved in Japan relief efforts.
Photo courtesy of http://chicagoist.com/