As we all know, school is right around the corner and you're probably getting in some last minute school supplies. Well, just because summer's almost over doesn't mean you have to stop being good!
- Go Green and buy 100% recycled notebooks. You'll save a tree ,and water,too! (You know it takes a ton of water to grow a tree)
- Start a community service club to help the neighborhood.
- Make sure your school recycles!!!!!!!!
- Host a no-waste lunch week for your class,grade, or for the entire school.
- Ask the school to make a composting bin.
- Host a Clothes Swap with your friends. You can mix up your style for a new, unique look, all while saving the planet!
- Always stand up for yourself and for others. If you or anyone is being bullied report it right away, anonymously or not. Sometimes being a snitch will help others, even if it's kinda embarassing.