As you know, Miley is a big supporter of the Starkey Hearing Foundation and its Listen Carefully campaign to promote safe hearing. Can you help Miley’s friends at Starkey? They would like to know more about how YOU listen carefully by answering a few quick questions. Your opinion counts and they look forward to HEARing what you have to say. Please answer the questions in the comment section:
- How many hours a day do you listen to your MP3 or iPod
- Has your mom or dad or someone else ever told you to lower the volume on your mp3 because it was loud enough for them to hear?
- Have you ever had your hearing tested?
- Have you ever had difficulty hearing your teacher during class?
- Knowing that teens have an increased risk of hearing loss as a result of using mp3s and iPods at too high a volume, would you take the Starkey Hearing Foundation’s Listen Carefully “Vow to Act” and lower the volume on your player to help protect your hearing?
- Would you be willing to pass this advice along to your friends, and encourage them to take a “Vow to Act” in order to protect their hearing?